● Imported quartz movement, high precise travel time.
● Classical round dial with three working sub-dials, not only play a role of decoration but show you the exact time accurate to second.
● With a mini window to display the date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
● Leather strap design, enhance the comfortable level of wearing.
● Classical pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
● Water resistance to depth of 30 meters, reducing the damage caused by carelessness.
● Unique beautiful modeling, dynamic fashion design, best choice for yourself, friend and lovers.
Watches categories: Male table
|Dial||Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
|Band||Band material: Leather
Clasp type: Pin buckle
|Function||Water resistance : 30 meters|
|Weight and Size||The dial thickness: 12 mm
The dial diameter: 45 mm
The band width: 24 mm
Wearable length: 203 mm – 243 mm
Product weight: 0.090 kg
Package weight: 0.114 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 26.70 x 5.00 x 1.20 cm / 10.51 x 1.97 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 27.70 x 6.00 x 2.20 cm / 10.91 x 2.36 x 0.87 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 × MEGIR Male Quartz Watch|
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to withstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scouba and Skin Diving.